Категорија: Часовници и Накит / Часовници / Машки / Модни часовници
Вид на оглас: Се продава
- Imported Japan movt guarantees precise and punctual time.
- Double movt - Analog and digital to display time, you have two kinds of choice to get time.
- With back-light function, you can see time clearly even in the dark place.
- 50M water resistance, convenient for your daily life, you can wear it to do daily washing, even do a cold shower.
- Day and date display, you can know daily date without calendar.
- Alarm function, when is set, you can be wake up at any time.
- Stopwatch function, without a timer, you also can count time.
- Soft rubber band, comfortable to wear.
People: Unisex table
Watch style: Fashion&Casual, LED, Outdoor Sports
Available color: Red, Black and White, White, Gold, Orange, Black, Green, Blue
Shape of the dial: Round
Movement type: Double-movtz
Display type: Analog-Digital
Case material: PC
Band material: Rubber
Clasp type: Folding clasp with safety
Special features: Stopwatch, Alarm clock, Date, Day
Water Resistance: 50 meters
The dial thickness: 1.2 cm / 0.47 inches
The dial diameter: 4.4 cm / 1.73 inches
Package weight: 0.101 kg
Product size (L x W x H) : 22.4 x 4.4 x 1.2 cm / 8.80 x 1.73 x 0.47 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 23.4 x 5.4 x 2.2 cm / 9.20 x 2.12 x 0.86 inches
Package contents: 1 x Skmei 1016 Watch
About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.